- 1 beef Flank Steak (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil, divided
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable mix
- 1 cup Korean barbecue sauce marinade
1. Prepare rice according to package directions. Set aside; keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, cut beef Flank Steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise diagonally into 1/4-inch thick strips. Season steak with garlic salt.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon sesame oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with 1 teaspoon sesame oil and remaining beef. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
4. Heat remaining sesame oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add broccoli stir-fry mix; cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Return beef to skillet. Add rice and marinade. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through and vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve in bowls.
SAFE HANDLING TIPS:
- Wash hands with soap and water before cooking and always after touching raw meat.
- Separate raw meat from other foods.
- Wash all cutting boards, utensils, and dishes after touching raw meat.
- Do not reuse marinades used on raw foods.
- Wash all produce prior to use.
- Cook beef until temperature reaches 145°F for medium rare steaks and roasts 160°F for ground beef.
- Refrigerate food promptly.